The hotel management would like to make you aware there is a terms and conditions policy in place, please see the details set out below.
Sleeping – Terms and Conditions
All bookings and reservation whether made by telephone, fax, website, Internet, in person or in writing are subject to the following terms and conditions, and cancellation policy.
Sleeping – Cancellation policy
Washington Central Hotel Sleepwell Inn
Standard Single £50.00 Standard Single £35.00
Double For Sole £55.00 Twin/ Double £45.00
Deluxe Double for Sole £60.00 Triple/ Family £65.00
Standard Twin/Double £70.00
Deluxe Twin/Double £90.00
I.e. Booking for 2nd May cancelled at 2.00pm on 1st May incurs the relevant cancellation charge as specified above.
4) Cancellations received after 12noon on the day of arrival will be regarded as non arrivals and charged at the full rate for the room booked.
I.e. Booking for the 2nd May cancelled at 2.00.pm on 2nd May the cancellation charge will be the full room rate for 1 night for that reservation.
5) Rates and available accommodation are subject to change during promotional periods.
The above policy must be adhered to; failure to put the cancellation in writing will incur a charge for the full rate of the room booked. We would take this opportunity to thank you for your continued business with us.
Wedding and Events – Terms and Conditions
12 months prior to the Wedding date, 50% of the total cost will be incurred.
3 months prior to the Wedding date, 100% of the total cost will be incurred,
payable within 7 days from date of letter confirming cancellation.
Note: – It is highly advisable to take out an Insurance Policy to cover any unlikely eventuality.
Christmas and New Year – Terms and Conditions
1. All Party Night events are subject to demand exceeding the minimum numbers required to proceed with a successful event, if not alternative dates with availability may be offered. We reserve the right to split larger parties into smaller groups or smaller parties to be joined with other groups, the table plan for the night will be decided by the hotel, dependant on final number for each function.
2. A non-refundable deposit is required for all bookings in December and is due within 10 days of your booking being made in order to guarantee your reservation. Nonrefundable deposits are:
• £5 per person for bookings in the Central Bistro or Bar
• £10 per person for bookings at any party nights
• £15 per person for Christmas Day and New Years Eve
All bookings must be accompanied by a completed booking form.
3. The final balance is due 14 days prior to your event. Cancellations for whatever reason after the final balance is paid are non-refundable.
4. All bookings are subject to availability.
5. If you have any special dietary needs, please let us know 3 days in advance of your booking. Some of our dishes may contain nuts, therefore, please highlight any allergies to the hotel prior to the event.
6. For parties of 4 or more people where a food choice, a pre-order of food is required 5 working days prior to the date of your booking.
making your party reservation in order to guarantee your booking form.
All bookings must also be accompanied by a completed booking for.
Updated November 2016