Commercial Manager– 30- 40 hours
We are seeking a passionate and experienced business development professional to develop the revenue streams for a family 80 bedroom 4 star hotel in Cumbria. The role would be primarily focused on increasing the occupancy of the Hotel through creating a channel management and GDS strategy also creating a proactive meeting and events plan, and administrating the function enquiries at the Hotel. This is a new role and you have the opportunity to make it your own.
- Seek and diversify the client base
- Create close relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Build and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities
- Being the face of the business to new and exciting contacts from a range of new clients
Start date: ASAP.
Hours: 30-40 hours per week
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: £20,000.00 – £25,000.00 per year plus commission - OTE £35,000 (based on 40 hours)
Leisure Assistant / Receptionist – Part time - 16-20 hours (extra for holiday cover)
The role will oversee and assist in the daily running of the leisure facilities as well as support the hotel main reception. The ideal candidate will have customer service experience in a face to face environment, have a good eye for detail and be a team player.
- Communicating and supporting with our valued leisure members and guests
- Advocate and encourage use of our facilities
- Ensuring the gyms, changing areas and poolside are kept clean and tidy as well as ensuring all equipment is safe to use
- Performing any associated administration tasks including taking payments
- Reporting any issues regarding equipment and/or customer satisfaction
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 16-20 hours per week (extra for holiday cover)
Job Types: Part time, Permanent.
Salary: £8.91 - £10.00 per hour