Please note that we will use the information you provide us only in accordance with our Terms & Conditions which you can access online -
We accept all major credit and debit cards (excluding American Express). We may also accept alternative methods of payment (such as BACS transfer, cash or cheque).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE MEMBERSHIP RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING THIS
MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT BECAUSE BY SIGNING IT YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT AND AGREE TO
BE BOUND BY THEM.
• Your membership is not confirmed until we receive full payment and agreement to the below terms and conditions.
• We will provide you with safety instructions on all equipment and facilities at the gym.
• I understand that all exercise and use of all equipment undertaken and used by myself is at my own risk, and I agree to accept such risk
subject to the statutory duty owed to myself.
• We reserve the right to amend the rules at any time, including the membership fee payable, the opening and closing times and facilities
available. The premises may be closed for maintenance or alterations or any other circumstances when the management deem it necessary.
• All deposits paid are non-refundable.
• I fully understand that this is a monthly agreement and the full monthly payments must be paid in full, even in the event of a cancellation of
• The exercise programmes and the facilities within the club are designed with the members safety in mind, but it is hereby agreed that such
programmes are followed and facilities used entirely at the members own risk.
• Multiple weight sets may be performed in this gym. However, please consider others waiting to use equipment and do not rest on equipment
between sets. Any equipment defaced, or dumbbells/plates not returned to racks is grounds for termination of membership.
• During busy times or when anyone is waiting, members are restricted to 15 minutes on Cardiovascular equipment.
• Sauna, swimming pool and Jacuzzi are used entirely at the members own risk.
• The facilities provided in the club are of the highest quality and meticulous attention will be paid to their maintenance. However, if any
breakdown should occur, it will not give the member any right of redress or action against us, its partners or employees. Where possible we
will do our utmost to ensure faulty equipment is repaired within 72 hours.
• Security lockers are available in the changing rooms. The locker keys are available from the leisure club reception. All personal items
including clothes should be put in the locker for your personal security and for the tidiness of the changing rooms. We will not accept any
responsibility for personal belongings left in the facility.
• For security reasons all members must sign in and hand in their card at reception on each visit to the club. Members will be charged £4.00
for a replacement card if it is lost or damaged. Entry can be refused without a membership card.
• For security reasons members must register guests at reception and will be charged a guest fee. Guests are the direct responsibility of the
member inviting them to the club.
•The management reserves the right to suspend or cancel any member who does not abide by these standards, or who creates disruption to
other members by their behaviour. Guests are the direct responsibility of the member inviting them to the club.
• Failure to use the clubs facilities shall neither constitute a termination of membership nor constitute a refund of membership dues.
• No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the gym for safety reasons.
• The member understands that the club will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. On other bank holidays the club
will be open during 10:00 – 17:00.
• The agreements signed constitute a monthly membership as stated above; all contracts signed are non-cancellable.
• Please ensure you shower prior to use of the pool, jacuzzi or sauna.
• Note that, to reflect inflation and increases in our costs, we may need to increase our prices from time to time. We will never increase
prices for bookings you have made and will only increase them on renewal. If we do increase prices on renewal, we will make this clear to
you at that time.
• We reserve the right to run swimming lessons in the pool and will advertise these times on the member notice board.
• In applying for Membership, the Member confirms that, so far as he/she is aware, he/ she is in good physical condition and that he/she is
capable of all forms of exercise in which the Member and that such exercise would not be detrimental to his/ her health.
• Photography and video recording at the pool is strictly prohibited at all times.
• If there is a problem with your membership please contact us as soon as possible. If you would like to make a complaint please access our Terms & Conditions online here
• The Hotel Car Park is for Hotel guests only, therefore parents must use Alternative parking.
• Children members are defined as:
• Under 5 – Free of Charge
• 5 – 11 years old - £150
• 12 – 15 years old - £210
• 16 and over – Adult Prices
• All applicants for children memberships be signed by the children members parent or guardian, who will at all times be responsible for the
children member’s behaviour and actions. The parent or guardian undertakes to pay any membership amounts that are due.
• Please inform the reception desk of any changes to address.