We accept all major credit and debit cards (excluding American Express). We may also accept alternative methods of payment (such as BACS transfer, cash or cheque).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE MEMBERSHIP RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING THIS SWIMMING AGREEMENT BECAUSE BY SIGNING IT YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Your booking is not confirmed until we receive full payment and agreement to the below terms and conditions.
• Parents/ Guardians are not allowed on the poolside but are welcome to watch from the viewing windows in the corridor area.
• Please collect ensure your child has a shower prior to lessons starting and enter and exit poolside via the changing rooms, so not to cause the corridor to become slippery.
• No refunds / credit note / alternative lessons will be offered if the student is absent for whatever reason. However, if the pool is unavailable due to maintenance, alternative lessons or a credit note towards the next block will be issued.
• Lessons will start at the time stated in your booking. If the student is late, the session forming part of the lessons will not be extended.
• From time to time we may need to cancel sessions. If this happens, we will let you know as soon as possible and you will have the following options:
o attend an alternative catch-up session at a later date; or
o if you are not able to attend the catch-up session offered, receive a credit, redeemable against future bookings
• We reserve the right to change the teacher taking the lessons you have booked and we don’t need to give you notice of this. We will only do this in exceptional circumstances and you acknowledge that such a change will not give you a right to cancel your booking.
• Note that, to reflect inflation and increases in our costs, we may need to increase our prices from time to time. We will never increase prices for bookings you have made and will only increase them on renewal. If we do increase prices on renewal, we will make this clear to you at that time.
• Responsibility for Students
o You are responsible for the student at all times, save for when they are in the water (this includes poolside prior to the commencement of any session forming party of the lessons and whilst they are in the changing area).
o All students must be fully toilet-trained before they can participate in lessons.
o We reserve the right to remove any student from a session forming party of the lessons (and you shall have no right to a refund) if the following rules are not complied with:
- you must remain at the premises at all times that the student is are in the pool;
- during session forming party of the lessons you must not interrupt or communicate with the teacher, distract other students or approach the poolside (unless in an emergency);
- you are responsible for any person you bring with you to the pool, as well as any student;
- photography and video recording at the pool is strictly prohibited at all times;
- the student must shower and go to the toilet before entering the pool;
- shoes must be removed before entering the poolside or, if available, overshoes are to be worn;
- no buggies or prams are allowed in the changing rooms or poolside;
- if the student has long hair this must be tied back or a swimming cap worn;
- the student may wear goggles, but we may ask them to remove them if their use disrupts the lesson;
- the student must not enter the pool until invited to do so by the teacher; and
- at the end of the lesson, the student must leave the pool quickly and in an orderly manner.
• If there is a problem with the lesson please contact us as soon as possible. If you would like to make a complaint please access our policy online here
• The Hotel Car Park is for Hotel guests only, therefore parents must use Alternative parking
• Please inform the reception desk of any changes to address or contact details.
I have read and agree to abide by all the above conditions.
NB Covid Swimming Lesson Procedure
• You will enter poolside via the side door and leave via the changing rooms.
• Students must arrive with swim wear under their clothing and take their clothes off pool side.
• After the lesson students must change in the changing rooms and not shower.
• Parents or Guardians are limited to 1 adult spectator per student.